Project Report Format for bank loan
The Project Report includes information on the total image of the proposed business. It provides an account of the project proposal to assess the expectations for the new plan/activity.
It is a published text referring to some type of investment. It includes evidence on the grounds of which the proposal was investigated and found to be feasible. It consists of data on economic, technological, financial, management and development factors. This encourages an entrepreneur to understand the inputs and allows him to secure loans from financial institutions.
The following details can be included in a decent project report. You can look at our sample report to get a deeper understanding of a project reportIt
Generally, A Bankable Project Report consists of -
- Introduction – This section consists of Project synopsis, Project details and basic introduction of the project.
- Scope of the project– It contains information on how profitable this particular business will be, services and product offered.
- Details about the Project – This covers market potential, feasibility graphs and means of finance.
- Project financial statement computation details – it contains the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statements, profitability statement, cash flow, etc.
- Ratio analysis – Calculation of all the important ratio needed for the project.
- Break-even point – Contains break-even point analysis.
- Conclusions – This section is the summarized version of the entire report.
Project Report Sample
We have also created project report for 100+ business, you can view all sample by clicking the button below.