Project Report For Ayurvedic treatment centre


Project report for Ayurvedic treatment centre is as follows.

In recent years, Ayurveda has grown into a comprehensive therapeutic system in the form of ayurvedic goods and services. 

The expansion of the Ayurveda market in India has been assisted by a growing awareness of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, a demand for chemical-free natural items, and favourable government efforts.

Ayurvedic Treatment Centers have grown tremendously in the last 10-12 years due to the growing craze of being connected to nature and recognising the efficiency of the primitive yet effective treatment system that, unlike other forms of medicine and treatment such as homoeopathy, allopathy, and other English medication forms, eradicates the problem from its very root.

In 2018, around 75% of Indian households utilised ayurvedic products, up from 67% in 2015. 

Herbal extracts are now being employed in the production of personal care products such as lotions, oils, and shampoos. 

Herbal extracts are currently being employed to make things by businesses in the food processing sector.

The Indian Ayurveda market is separated into two segments: Ayurveda goods and Ayurveda facilities, which include Yoga fitness centres and other treatment facilities. 

Ayurvedic products include personal care items, food and beverages, home items, and healthcare items. 

Ayurveda services include healthcare professionals, as well as spa and rejuvenation services.

In 2018, the Ayurveda consumer segment accounted for around 74% of the market, with the Ayurveda services segment accounting for the remaining 26%. 

The global acceptance of western herbal and Ayurvedic remedies has expanded the potential for Ayurveda tourism in India.

As a result, various Ayurvedic rejuvenation and rehabilitation centres have sprung up around the country, especially in Kerala, Uttarakhand, Goa, and Odisha.

Market Potential Of Ayurvedic Treatment Centre

The size of the Indian Ayurveda industry and health market has been assessed by both the government and the private sector. 

These are frequently erratic and one-time estimates of the size and possible growth of the business.

According to the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), the overall approximate market size of the Indian Ayurveda industry in 2016 was INR 219.44 billion, which includes both Ayurveda products (ethical The retail market is larger than the services sector, accounting for INR 166.04 billion (75 per cent of the total market) (INR 54.86 billion). 

The market is anticipated to reach INR 658.32 billion by 2022. According to another projection, the Ayurveda market would expand from INR 182.87 billion to INR 585.18 billion by 2022.

An ageing population with health difficulties, as well as an inflow of young, health-conscious people, will drive the expansion of the Ayurveda industry. 

The government’s funding, emphasis on quality and standards, increased health insurance coverage, and Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) coverage will boost the sector’s expansion.

The ability of the government to promote Ayurveda in international forums would be essential in increasing the sector’s growth. 

The concept of going back in time for health care and turning to Ayurvedic health, fitness, and treatment centres, especially in light of the current scenario with COVID disturbing millions and billions of lives throughout the world, obviously makes Ayurvedic therapy a potential sector.

Project Report Sample On Ayurvedic Treatment Centre

Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.

Need Help?

Create 100% Bankable Project Report