Project Report For SVSKP Loan
Get an accurate Project Report For SVSKP loan made by experts.
What Is SVSKP Loan?
Bangla Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa is a plan developed by the West Bengal government to promote self-employment by giving loans to micro industries, manufacturing, commerce, service, and other sectors other than direct agriculture. This programme applies to both urban and rural locations. This plan is known as “Atma Maryada” for youngsters and “Atma Samman” for businesspeople.
Swami Vivekananda Swanirbhar Karmasansthan Prakalpa is a scheme to generate self-employment in the state’s urban and rural areas by promoting small-scale units of production, manufacturing, trade, service, or any other sector, including agro-based industries, floriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, and others.
SVSKP Loan Details
- The maximum loan amount available to an individual is ten lakh rupees.
- The maximum loan amount available to a group is Rs. 25 lakh, plus a 10% margin money commitment from the applicant.
- The state government also offers a 30% discount on project costs, with a maximum loan of 1 lakh for individuals and 2.5 lakh for organisations.
- Although the subsidy is only available to individuals or groups of entrepreneurs who have invested 10% of the project cost and margin money.
SVSKP Loan Eligibility
- Entrepreneur or group of entrepreneurs, ideally registered with a West Bengal job exchange.
- In that plan, applicants must have a PAN or an Addhar Card.
- The family’s monthly income does not exceed Rs 15000.00/-.
A trade licence from the relevant municipality must be obtained.
- Entrepreneurs must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Employees of the central/state governments, government undertakings, and people representatives, as well as their families, shall be unable to participate in the plan.
Documents Needed For SVSKP Loan
- Employment Exchange Card/Employment Bank
- Enrollment/Unemployment Certificate from Gram Panchayat Project Land Document
Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/Aadhar Card/Madhyamik Admit Card, etc.)
- 2 passports of varying sizes Proof of Educational Qualification in Photograph
- Additional Qualification
Copies of Pan Card, Aadhar Card, and Voter Card (if any)
- Residential Certificate and Income Certificate from the Gram Panchayat office Trade License for conducting a business ITR-V for running a business worth more than 2.5 lakhs Project Report (for amounts greater than 2.5 lakhs, an auditor report/vetting is necessary)