Business and Corporate
Business and corporate finance refers to the financial management and planning of a business or corporation. This includes managing financial resources, such as capital, credit, and investments, as well as developing and implementing financial strategies to achieve the objectives of the organization.
What are the Business and Corporate Finance?
Business finance refers to the financial management of a company, including the sourcing of funds and the allocation of those funds towards business operations and growth. It involves the analysis of a company’s financial needs and the development of strategies to meet those needs through the use of financial instruments, such as loans, investments, and financial planning.
Corporate finance, on the other hand, focuses on the financial management of a corporation, including the management of financial risks, the raising of capital, and the distribution of profits to shareholders. Both business and corporate finance are crucial for the success of any company, as they help to ensure the financial stability and growth of the organization.
Why Choose Us?
Only pay for what you get we at Sharda associates ensure that are customer Get Finances and achieve business objectives.
We do not make any False commitments and fake promises. we deal with 100% Transparency. and Complete honesty.
Fast & Timely Services
You will get timely finance and subsidies in least possible time. all are service are focused all quick and timely completion.
Comparing the content quality & knowledge we put on our paper, our service fee are 60% lesser than other competitors.
Documents For Business and Corporate Finance
The following documents are required along with your Business Loan application:
- A copy of any of the following documents as identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank statement for the previous 6 months
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance Sheet, and Profit & Loss account for the previous 2 years, after being CA Certified/Audited
- Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Other Mandatory Documents [Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)]