Give Your Business a boost – Get Your PMEGP Loan along with subsidy from Government of India. (Avail Timely Finance at best interest rates in the market.)
Introduction of PMEGP Loan – The Ministry of MSME developed the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP), a credit-linked subsidy program, to provide employment possibilities in both urban and rural areas. The government provides subsidies up to 35% of the total project cost through the PMEGP plan. Up to Rs. 25 lakh for service units and Rs. 50 lakh for industrial units’ project costs are paid.
Eligibility Criteria Of PMEGP Loan
1. Any individual, above 18 years of age
2. There will be no income ceiling for assistance for setting up projects under PMEGP.
3. For setting up of project costing above Rs.10 lakh in the Manufacturing sector and above Rs. 5 lakhs in the Service/ Business sector, the beneficiaries should possess at least VIII standard pass educational qualification.
4. Assistance under the scheme is available only for new viable projects sanctioned specifically under the PMEGP.
5. Existing Units and the units that have already availed any Government Subsidy (under PMRY, REGP, PMEGP,CMEGP or any other scheme of Government of India or State Government) are not eligible.
Sample Project Report
If you need more details or have any query, tap the call button or Whatsapp us at
Eligibility Entities Of PMEGP Loan
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Self-help Groups (SHGs) & Charitable Trusts
- Societies that are registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860
- Production Co-operative Societies
Why Choose Us
Only pay for what you get we at Sharda associates ensure that are customer Get Finances and achieve business objectives.
We do not make any False commitments and fake promises. we deal with 100% Transparency. and Complete honesty.
Fast & Timely Services
You will get timely finance and subsidies in least possible time. all are service are focused all quick and timely completion.
Comparing the content quality & knowledge we put on our paper, our service fee are 60% lesser than other competitors.
Avail PMEGP Subsidy
Documents Required For PMEGP Loan
The following documents are required when applying for a PMEGP loan:
- Aadhaar card, PAN card & VIII Pass certificate.
- Applicant’s Identity & Address Proofs
- Special category certificate, if applicable.
- Passport sized Photographs
- All other document required are prepared by Sharda associates as per rules and guidelines ensuring convenience & utility of customers.