Project Report For Resistance Bands
Project Report for Resistance Bands is as follows.
A resistance band is a flexible, lightweight band used to compress muscles. As the user pulls against the band, the contracting motion strengthens the muscles. Resistance groups have existed in some form or another since the early twentieth century. Initially, they were mostly used for rehabilitation. Those who have damaged muscles would use the bands to regain their strength.
As a result, resistance bands are excellent exercise equipment for both novice and experienced gym goers. Assume you’re just starting an exercise routine. The bands then let you include more resistance in a controlled manner, gently pressing your muscles as your body gains coordination via training.
A physiotherapist or personal trainer can help you create a safe and efficient programme if you’re using the bands for physical therapy or rehabilitation. Some companies provide pre-made training regimens that have been separated into different body and muscle groups and produced in collaboration with medical professionals.
Types Of Resistance Bands
- Therapy band – As the name suggests, a therapy band is nearly typically used for rehabilitation. Non-handled therapy bands are gentle on the body. Even the most seasoned athletes may struggle with this workout. Some people use therapy bands to help with both physical and mental rehabilitation.
- Tube Bands / Compact Resistance Bands – Compact resistance bands are made up of a longer-than-usual (4-foot) tube with two plastic handles on each end. They have a wide range of applications and can be used to train the upper body, arms, and lower body.
- Fit loop bands / Mini Bands – The fit loop band, like the therapy band, has a flat surface rather than a tubular surface.It generates a continuous loop, as the name implies.It is most beneficial for lower-body strength (legs, hips, and buttocks).
- Pull up bands – also known as pull up aid bands, are particular forms of resistance bands intended to help persons who are trying pull ups. Many people find it difficult to begin doing pull ups. Even the most seasoned athletes may struggle with this workout. If your body lacks the strength to perform a single pull up, it will be difficult to build those muscle groups and progress to doing reps. With a pull up band, you can practise the motion of a pull up without putting too much strain on your arms. It’s an excellent way to get started with an upper-body exercise. Band-assisted pull ups work your trapezius, arms, rhomboids, and lats.
Benefits Of Resistance Bands
- Increases adaptability: When it comes to fitness, flexibility is critical. Fitness resistance bands might assist. In a meta-analysis of 19 trials including almost 649 participants, researchers showed that using resistance bands improves flexibility and balance among the elderly. It is especially important for the elderly since mishaps (such as falling) can lead to major health issues.
- Strengthens the body: Lifting heavy items increases muscular strength by providing resistance for your muscles to work against. Resistance bands can provide this advantage without the need for cumbersome, costly equipment. Resistance band workouts that strengthen the back, shoulders, and core muscles will improve posture and stability.
- Balance is achieved by: Although it is appropriate for people of all ages, balance is especially important for elderly people to avoid injury. Several specialists believe that bodily functions have an impact on mental health and life quality. Resistance training may greatly improve muscular strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, and range of motion in ordinary workout routines.
- Provides Physical Support: Resistance band research typically focuses on the physical health of elderly adults. This type of exercise appears to assist older folks in a number of ways. Many individuals give up lifting weights because they are inconvenient. You may not always have access to a gym or enough space to store a large set of dumbbells. However, resistance bands effectively act as a portable gym.
Project Report Sample On
Get Completely Custom Bankable Project Report
Market Potential for Resistance Bands
The resistance bands market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022 to 2028, from US$ 677.26 million in 2022 to US$ 881.28 million in 2028.
The resistance band is a form of elastic band used for resistance training. They are also widely used in physical therapy, particularly by convalescents of muscle injuries, including cardiac rehab patients, to allow for the gradual development of strength. The resistance bands market is expanding as a result of consumer interest in home fitness and workout activities.
Furthermore, the growing popularity of strength training is fueling market expansion. Furthermore, women are favouring strength training over regular cardio. These are the elements that are expected to drive the resistance bands market expansion in the future years. Market expansion will be driven by increased demand for low-cost fitness items for at-home exercises. Physical activities and regular exercise to increase physical flexibility, mobility, and agility will fuel market expansion. Resistance bands can be used for a variety of exercises involving the shoulders, feet, knees, and elbows.