Private Limited Company Registration
India's Best Business Consultancy Firm
Get your your Private Limited Company Register with the help of experienced professionals through a 100% online, fast and inexpensive service. Let’s do it now!
Team Of Professional
10,000+ Client Served
4.9/5 Google Rating
Important Things To Know
A Private Limited Company is a small enterprise that is privately operated, and is one of the most recommended ways of starting a business in India. In India, private limited company registration is governed by the Companies Act 2013.
Whereas a minimum of 2 members are necessary to establish a private company, according to the Companies Act, 2013, the maximum limit for members is 200. If a private limited corporation poses financial risk, the shareholder is not entitled to the disposal of all its personal assets, i.e. they may be limited in liability.
There are several benefits of forming a private limited company. Some of them are as follows:
- A registered private limited company would improve the reputation of your firm.
- Aid owners to limit personal liability and shield them from other threats and damages.
- Attracts more clients.
- Easy to get bank loan.
- Provides limited liability to protect the properties of the company.
- Greater funds complement and make prosperity more desirable.
- Enhance the ability to evolve and extend.
The process of Private Limited Company Registration is entirely online, so you wouldn't even have to get out of your home in order to enroll your business. We will help you get the Private limited Registration within 14 days. Our Business Registration Package contains:
- For 2 Directors, DIN and DSC.
- Drafting for MoA & AoA.
- Fees for registration and stamp duty.
- Company Certificate of incorporation.
- Company PAN and TAN number.
Get Your Business Registered In 3 Easy Steps
Fill The Form
Fill your basic details on the form at the end of this page. Make sure all the details are entered correctly.
We Will Call You
We will contact you within 24 hours. Make sure you clear all your doubt with us and submit all the required documents.
Company Registration Certificate
After you have submitted your document, we will verify it and start the registration process and will get your company registered within 14 days.
Private Company Registration Form
Documents Needed For Registration
For foreign nationals, an apostilled or notarized copy of the passport must be made mandatory. All documents that have been submitted must be legitimate.For verification of residence, such as bank statements or electricity bills, should be less than 2 months old.
- PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill.
- Passport-sized photograph and specimen signature (blank document with signature [directors only]).
In order to register an online company in India, the business should have a registered office in India. A latest version of the electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill should be filed to validate admittance to the registered office. In addition to the lease agreement, the electricity bill or the sale deed and a written statement from the landlord with his/her permission to use the office as the company's registered office must be submitted.
- Latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Notarized rental agreement in English
- No-objection certificate from the property owner
- Sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)