Project Report For
CM Rojgar Yojana Goa
CM Rojgar Yojana Goa is a scheme designed to provide unemployed people in the state with job opportunities through skill development and placement services.
CM Rojgar Yojana Goa
CM Rojgar Yojana Goa: The Goa State Government has launched the Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana (CMRY). Collaboration with the Goa Economic Development Corporation for unemployed young people.
Other backward class people, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and all ordinary people are required to provide employment under this scheme, with the help of government loans.
Under the CMRY scheme, the government provides 30 days of mandatory entrepreneurship training prior to loan disbursement after the beneficiaries’ loan approval. The primary goal of this scheme is to empower and educate unemployed youth.
Introducing income generation through self-employment activities supported by institutional loans and government financial assistance.
Benefits Of CM Rojgar Yojana Goa
- The government is offering loans to people who want to start their own businesses.
- The maximum amount of project cost for an individual with a professional degree/diploma/I.T.I., including those undergoing special training programmes conducted by authorized Government Departments/ Corporations, is Rs 25.00 lakh, including 50% share capital under the *DITC scheme (80% in the case of SC/ST applicants).
- After the beneficiaries’ loan approval, 30 days of mandatory entrepreneurship training is provided before loan disbursement.
Documents Of CM Rojgar Yojana Goa
- Residential proof
- Aadhaar card/Passport/PAN Card
- School leaving certificate
- Passing certificate Project report/business plan
- Meritorious documents
- Passport-sized photograph
- All Other Legal Documents.
Objective Of CM Rojgar Yojana Goa
The goal of the Chief Minister’s Rojgar Yojana scheme is to increase employment potential and improve the lives of all unemployed people. This scheme is for Goa who have lived in the state for at least 15 to 40 years.
The state government offers loans up to a maximum of 25 lakh rupees under this scheme. Professional degrees, diplomas, and ITIs are among those participating in special training programmes organised by authorised government departments in Goa.