Project Report For (DDS) Deen Dayal
In Arunachal Pradesh, the Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana is a scheme that provides financial assistance to economically disadvantaged sections of the state for the establishment of new businesses and the expansion of existing ones.
Deen Dayal Swavalamban (DDS) Yojana Arunachal Pradesh
The Deen Dayal Swavalamban (DDS) Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh is a scheme intended to provide financial assistance to economically weaker sections of the state for setting up new enterprises and expansion of existing ones.
The scheme focuses on promoting self-employment through skill development and providing financial assistance to small entrepreneurs, who are unable to get institutional finance.
The government offers a subsidy of 25% of the total project cost (up to Rs.5 lakh) for general category, 33% (up to Rs.6 lakh) for women, SC, ST and differently abled people, and 50% (up to Rs.10 lakh) for North Eastern Region (NER) for various income generating activities.
Benefits Of Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana
- The government will provide loans ranging from Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 1 crore for the establishment of small and medium-sized businesses. The cost of the land and construction will not be included in this figure. The government will provide a 30% back-ended capital investment subsidy to businesses. Women will receive an additional 5% interest subsidy per year if their loan does not default.
- At least 10% of the total cost of the project must be contributed by the candidate. Those who contributed the most to the project will be given priority by the relevant authority. With this funding, young people can start small and medium-sized businesses.
Documents Of Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, voter ID, passport, driver’s licence, PAN card, etc.)
- Evidence of residency (Telephone bills, Electricity bill, Property tax receipt, etc.)
- Proof of business address
- Caste Certificate
- The applicant should not be a bank defaulter.
Objective Of Deen Dayal Swavalamban (DDS) Yojana
The Arunachal Pradesh State Government has launched the Deen Dayal Swavalamban (DDS) Yojana, a startup loan scheme. The state government is providing financial assistance in the form of a startup loan subsidy through the Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana. This scheme aims to encourage unemployed youth to gain access to low-cost capital for the establishment of a business.