Project Report For Norka Roots Subsidy
Some Major Schemes of Norka Roots Subsidy
1. Pravasi Bhadratha-PEARL
PEARL is designed to help NRK returnees who are weaker or less visible and have lower savings and income. To provide the targeted group with a sustainable means of subsistence, it has been suggested that the strategy be put into action through the Kudumbashree Mission. The scheme’s features are shown below.
• Revolving Funds for Individual or Group Work for Subsistence.
• Support for small businesses and groups engaged in livelihood .activities through community lending.
• Up to Rs. 2 lac in interest-free loans.
• Two-year repayment plan with equal installments.
Benefits of Pravasi Bhadratha
- The applicants must be returning emigrants who lost their jobs or were stranded in the state because of the Covid 19 Pandemic.
- Candidates must be members of Kudumabshree NHG or of any organization established under Kudumbashree’s supervision.
- The applicants must be return emigrants who have worked abroad for at least two years.
Financial support –
As a soft loan, financial assistance of up to 75% of the project’s cost or Rs. 2 Lac, whichever is less, would be approved. After a 3-month repayment holiday, the loan must be repaid within 2 years (24 months). The applicant is required to contribute an upfront margin of up to 25%.
Pravasi Bhadratha – MEGA
Pravasi Bhadratha – MEGA intends to make loans to enterprises in the range of Rs. 25 lakhs to Rs. 2 crores through KSIDC. NORKA-ROOTS will offer interest incentives ranging from 3.25% to 3.75% for the first four years, while KSIDC will offer loans with interest rates ranging from 8.25% to 8.75%. It is available to NRK investors as well as returnees from other Indian states.
- The implementing agency will be KSIDC, NORKA-ROOTS will cover the interest subsidy of the loans made under the program, and the program’s controller will be the NORKA Department in Government.
- Loan applications will be processed by the KSIDC (contact KSIDC for an application form), and loans will be disbursed after processing. To NORKA-ROOTS, KSIDC will submit a proposal with the appropriate suggestion for the payment of interest incentives.
- The amount will be distributed on a quarterly basis upon prompt loan repayment in accordance with the claims made from time to time by KSIDC.
Pravasi Bhadratha - MICRO
This program is intended to help returned NRKs establish micro and small-size industries. The Kerala State Financial Enterprises’ branches are intended to be used to accomplish the plan. The scheme’s features are shown below.
- Up to Rs. 5 lac in loans.
- Maximum capital subsidy of one lakh rupees (25 percent of the loan component).
- Interest subsidy for the first four years at 3%
Why Choose Us For Norka Roots Subsidy
Only pay for what you get we at Sharda associates ensure that are customer Get Finances and achieve business objectives.
We do not make any False commitments and fake promises. we deal with 100% Transparency. and Complete honesty.
Fast & Timely Services
You will get timely finance and subsidies in least possible time. all are service are focused all quick and timely completion.
Comparing the content quality & knowledge we put on our paper, our service fee are 60% lesser than other competitors.
Documents For Norka Roots Subsidy
1. The first and last pages of your passport
2. Visa page
4. Ration card photocopy
5. Evidence of Kudumbasree Unit membership (Either of applicant or family member)
6. Aadhaar card photocopy