Project Report For Sarothi Scheme Assam

Project-Report-For Sarothi-Scheme-Assam

Sarothi scheme Assam goal is to provide employment possibilities for the state’s unemployed rural and urban youth as well as to continually and sustainably employ a sizeable part of traditional and future artisans.

Contact Us For Scheme/Assam

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Sarothi Scheme Assam


The Sarothi Startup Loan Scheme has been made available by the Assam government to new business owners in the region. This program is also known as Sarothi, the Chief Minister’s Startup Fund. The major goal of the Sarothi initiative is to lower the financial barrier for Assamese small entrepreneurs. In accordance with this program, 

The government offers all qualified entrepreneurs financial support in the form of a loan with a reduced interest rate. The government offers all qualified entrepreneurs a loan of Rs. 10 lakh with a 5% interest subsidy under the Sarothi Start-up Loan Scheme. After the end of each quarter in a year, the responsible bank authority will subtract interest subsidies at a rate of 5%. 15% of the total funding needed to launch the project will need to come from the business owner, and the other 85% will be financed by a loan from the bank.


Sample Project Report 

Contact Us For

Sarothi Scheme Assam

Benefits Of Sarothi Scheme Assam

  • The government offers new businesses loans with low-interest rates as financial aid.
  • The highest loan amount is Rs. 10.00 lakhs

    Eligibility Of Sarothi Scheme Assam – 

  • All creative start-up industrial activity and new individual applicants are eligible for this loan program.
  • This program also applies to new Micro, Small, and Medium Units.
  • The applicant with any type of skill development training is given preference.

Documents Of Sarothi Scheme Assam

  • Application for the Sarothi Start-up Scheme in the Format
  • Passport-size photo
  • Entrepreneurs Memorandum
  • The report must be submitted for the proposed plan or project.
  • Evidence of identity (driver’s license, PAN card, voter ID, or Aadhaar card)
  • Evidence of Address (Ration card, Electricity bill, Telephone Bill, etc.)
  • All Other Legal Documents.

Objective Of Sarothi Scheme Assam

The Sarothi Startup Scheme’s goal is to support young and inexperienced entrepreneurs with money so they may launch their businesses. The Assam government offers loans to approved banks that span the entire state as financial support. The Assam Government would provide an interest subsidy to support the loan that the business owners have taken out.