Project Report For Startup Scheme
A government-led programme called Startup Manipur aims to boost the growth of new enterprises in the Indian state of Manipur by fostering entrepreneurship. In addition to money, mentoring, and training opportunities, the programme offers information and support to business owners.
Startup Scheme Manipur
The state government established the Startup Manipur Scheme to offer state entrepreneurs financial aid and other kinds of support for the growth of their businesses. The government has created the Startup Manipur Scheme 2023, which also provides the necessary tools and a platform, to foster an entrepreneurial environment in the state. This Manipur startup program would provide funding for female, student, idea, and revenue-based enterprises. The State Government would subsidize up to 25% of the total cost, up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs for student startups,s and Rs. 10 lakhs for women startups.
Benefits Of Startup Scheme Manipur
- The Startup Manipur program will foster a supportive environment for new businesses.
- The state government of Manipur provides funding for business incubators to assist entrepreneurs in developing their enterprises.
- The state government of Manipur also offers NEDC Centers, capacity building, training, and skill development to startups.
- Financial assistance from the Manipur state government in the form of grants, bank loans, etc.
- The state government of Manipur supports startup environments by providing infrastructure.
Eligibility Of Startup Scheme Manipur
- Only new (Greenfield) enterprises managed by SC/ST/OBC/women/minorities/people with various abilities will be considered.
- Age: over the age of 18
- Business: in the manufacturing, service, or trading sectors (innovation is not required).
- At least 51% of the ownership and controlling stake in non-individual businesses must be held by either SC/ST/OBC/Woman/Minority/Differently Abled entrepreneurs.
- The applicant business must get bank approval and appraisal before applying for a loan.
Objective Of Startup Manipur
- To create the start-up culture in the state, legislative interventions, strategic investments, and other programmes can help to increase social acceptance and recognition of start-ups.
- to enhance and support the state’s current business accelerators and incubators.
- to promote the construction of business incubators in partnership with the private sector.
- to create an ecosystem and environment that will support 1000 start-ups over the next five years.
- to create the infrastructure support required for businesses to launch and grow quickly.