Project Report For Startup Scheme Odisha
Startup Scheme Odisha objective is to create job opportunities in rural and urban parts of the Odisha state and to continuously and sustainably employ a significant portion of traditional and future artisans, rural and urban jobless youth, throughout the state.
Startup Scheme Odisha
Startup Scheme Odisha: Startup Odisha is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha to support the growth and development of start-ups in the state. The scheme provides financial assistance, mentorship, and incubation support to eligible start-ups, and helps them connect with potential investors. It also offers training and capacity building programs to help start-ups build their capabilities. The goal of Startup Odisha is to create a thriving start-up ecosystem in the state and encourage the development of innovative businesses that can drive economic growth and create jobs.
Benefits Of Startup Scheme Odisha
- The construction of physical infrastructure meets global standards.
- Encouragement of innovative thinking.
- Creating an entrepreneurial culture through education institutionalisation
- Training for the startup’s required skills
- Entrepreneurs will receive assistance. Startups that are recognised and eligible will receive a Rs. 20,000 monthly allowance in their registered bank account. This allowance will be provided initially for the first three months of the company’s current existence. The payment will begin 15 days after the three-month term expires and will last a year.
- Startups may receive assistance by submitting a product development plan. If the offer is accepted, some of the assistance will be paid in advance, while the remainder will be deposited into the startup’s bank account. A total of Rs 15 lakhs will be provided.
Documents of Startup Scheme Odisha
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID.
- Educational Certificates
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- All Legel Documents
Objective Of Startup Scheme Odisha
- Creating a world-class “startup hub” by 2020
- Encourage incubators to meet state needs.
- Young businesses will benefit from skill-based training.
- Encouraging Odisha-based businesses to include a CSR option for startup skills and infrastructure.
- In five years, create a helpful environment and ecosystem for 1,000 businesses.
- Create a strong institutional structure for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.