Trademark Application Forms
Trademark Application Forms– A trademark registration application must be presented on the correct trademark application form to prevent an Examiner’s objection. Depending on the nature of the trademark filing, many types of trademark application forms are available. In this essay, we’ll look at the many types of trademark application forms and their applications.
Trademark Form TM-1
Application for registration of a trademark for any class of goods or services.
Trademark Form TM-2
Application for trademark registration with a priority claim under Section 154 for any class of products or services.
Trademark Form TM-3
Application to register a collective mark for any category of goods or services.
Trademark Form TM-4
Registration of a certification mark for any category of products or services.
Trademark Form TM-8
An application to register a group of trademarks under a certain product or service classification.
Trademark Form TM-37
An application to register a series of trademarks for a certain class or classes of goods or services, including a Section 154 priority claim.
Trademark Form TM-51
A single application for trademark registration for various classes of goods or services.
Trademark Form TM-52
A single trademark registration application for many classes of products or services, including a claim of priority under Section 154.
Trademark Form TM-64
Application for registration of a collective mark with a Section 154 priority claim for goods or services in any class.
Trademark Form TM-65
Application for registration of a certification mark for products or services in any class with a Section 154 priority claim.
Trademark Form TM-66
A single application for collective mark registration for various classes of goods or services.
Trademark Form TM-67
A single application for registration of a collective mark for various classes of products or services with a Section 154 priority claim.
Trademark Form TM-68
A single application for certification mark registration for various classes of goods or services.
Trademark Form TM-69
A single application for registration of a certification mark for various types of products or services with a Section 154 priority claim.
Improper Filing of Trademark Application
“The application is made on Form TM-1, for certification mark in respect of goods or services falling within a class, the form of the application should be corrected as TM-4 by filing a request on form TM-16,” the trademark Examiner may object if a trademark application is submitted in the incorrect format.
A trademark Form-16, which asks for a rectification, can be used to handle any such issue. However, such a method takes time and effort, which results in a lengthier trademark registration processing time. As a result, it is important to get legal guidance from a Trademark Attorney via Sharda Associates before completing any trademark registration application forms.
Benefits of Submitting Form 15G
Form 15G is used to achieve the following goals:
- To avoid TDS deductions by banks. Banks charge TDS if the interest on a fixed deposit exceeds Rs 10,000 in a particular financial year.
- Premature withdrawal of money from EPF (before five years) is permitted only if the fund’s balance exceeds Rs 50,000.
- To take advantage of national savings schemes and post office savings accounts.
- If the revenue from corporate banks and debentures exceeds Rs 5,000, it would be exempt from TDS.
- To claim a TDS exemption on the income from the maturity profits of a life insurance policy. If the assessee’s profit income is less than Rs 1 lakh, he or she may claim it.
- The rental revenue is free from TDS if the total rental consideration in a given year exceeds Rs 1.8 lakhs. A person may submit a claim against TDS if his or her total income falls below the basic exemption level.
Filing Form 15G
After preliminary validation, submissions may be made physically or electronically in compliance with the following previous verification, Form 15G may be submitted physically or electronically as long as it complies with the protocols, formats, and standards. If the claimant fails to file Form 15G with a legitimate PAN, their tax refund will be reduced by 20%. The claimant must supply the following information:
- A name (as specified in the PAN card).
- No deductions were claimed for the previous year.
- A resident’s status.
- Address for correspondence
- The tax assessment’s current state.
- This is the most current year for which the returns are being assessed.
- An estimate of the amount of revenue for which a declaration is being made.
- Total revenue estimates for the current fiscal year.
- Any prior Form 15G disclosures, as well as total income, should be included.
- Details about the investment being declared.
You may finish the form 15G filing process in the following manner:
Step 1:Log into the online banking system of your bank.
Step 2: After login in, choose the online fixed deposits tab to get to a page containing your fixed deposit information.
Step 3: You will have the choice of producing Form 15G or Form 15H, with Form 15G being the more significant of the two.
Step 4: Fill in the needed information as indicated in the instructions above on the following page.
Step 5: Fill in the details for the bank’s branch.
It’s critical to note that while filling out the form, the taxpayer must ensure that he or she has no obligations and that the year’s total interest income fits within the basic exemption level.
Consequences of Default
If you fill out Form 15G incorrectly, you could face the following consequences:
- It is possible to be imprisoned for 6 months to 7 years for making an incorrect declaration with the goal of dodging taxes in the number of one lakh rupees.
- Aside from the default described above, the assessee might face a jail term ranging from 3 months to 3 years.