Project Report For iStart Rajasthan
iStart Rajasthan Policy objective is to create job opportunities in rural and urban parts of the Rajasthan state and to continuously and sustainably employ a significant portion of traditional and future artisans, rural and urban jobless youth, throughout the state.
iStart Rajasthan – iStart Yojana’s encouragement of entrepreneurs, firms run by school-aged youngsters would get incentives ranging from 10,000 to 1 lakh rupees. Young people in rural areas would receive incentives totaling Rs 5 lakh as part of the iStart program. All work will be completed using this method in a single place and on a single-step platform. From the online I-start company application through the processing of the funds to approval, everything will be done on a single portal. On Rajiv Gandhi’s birthday, August 20, 2022, the iStart initiative was launched. Incubator facilities will be set up at each of the state’s seven divisional offices to begin the initiative.
Benefits Of iStart Rajasthan
- Students in schools would receive 10000 to 1 lakh rupees.
- 5 lakh rupees will be given to new startups.
- 10% will be set aside for female business owners.
- Young people from other states founding enterprises would receive a homecoming support package worth 5 lakhs for operating in Rajasthan.
- Patent assistance will be provided for new products.
Documents Of iStart Rajasthan
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card Google Login Credentials
- Facebook Login Information
- SIPF number (for government employees)
- Number of the BRN (for Udhyog)
- All other legal documents.
Objective Of iStart Rajasthan
I Start The main objective of Rajasthan is to assist young people in rural and urban areas develop their own startup firms based on original business concepts. The main objectives of the plan are wealth creation, job creation, and support for new businesses. A number of measures to restructure Rajasthan and build a strong ecosystem have already been launched as a result of this plan. These programs are supervised by the Rajasthani government.