Project Report For Self
Employment Scheme Karnataka
Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme
Loans and subsidies will be provided to religious minority populations under this programme with the help of Nationalized / Scheduled banks in order to construct or grow a small-scale handicraft industry, services sector, and agricultural-based enterprises. The subsidy amount will not exceed Rs. 1.00 Lakh, or 33% of the unit cost.
Eligibility Of Self Employment Scheme Karnataka
- Applicants must be members of the Religious Minority Community of the State.
- The candidate must be a state permanent resident.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 55.
- Annual family income from all sources should not exceed Rs.81,000/- in rural regions and Rs.1,03,000/- in urban areas.
- No member of the applicant’s family may work for a State/Central/Government PSU.
- Applicants must not have previously obtained a loan from KMDC.
Objective Of Self Employment Scheme Karnataka
To provide all necessary help and support for first-generation entrepreneurs starting Micro Enterprises, train them in the skills of coming up with new ideas, planning, and creating project proposals, and help them obtain loans or subsidies under various loan programs from Nationalized/Commercial banks, Regional Rural Banks, in order for them to become self-employed and open up new employment opportunities.