A limited liability company is a public limited company under the Business Act of 2013 if it sells shares to the general public. Through stock market trading or a private initial public offering, anyone can buy its equity (IPO). A public limited company is necessary in order to distribute its true financial well-being to its investors.
Why Should You Choose Us?
We guarantee that your company will be registered in just 18 days.
Great Customer Support
We will help you on every stage and clear up all your confusions.
Our clients love us. We are rated 4.9/5 in Google Reviews
No Hidden Charges
We follow transparent pricing and will provide you with detail pricing without any hidden charges.
All India Service
We have 7+ years of experience in company registration & have registered firm across India
We provide quality service at an affordable rate. We provide cheaper service as compared to other firms.
Documents Needed For PLC Registration?
PAN Card of Shareholders & directors
Article of association includes rules for the management of the company.
Memorandum of Association includes all the basic details necessary for the company’s incorporation.
Address and identity verification (shareholders & directors)
Process & Time For PLC Registration
- There must be a minimum of 7 shareholders and 3 directors.
- A minimum of seven shareholders and three directors are required.
- A minimum share capital of Rs. 5 lakhs is required.
- At least one Director’s DSC (Digital signature certificate) must be submitted with the proposed directors’ identity and address proof DIN.
- An application must be submitted in order to select the company name.
- The application must include the company’s primary object clause, which defines what the company will do after it is formed.
- The application must be submitted to ROC with the following documents: MOA, AOA, properly completed Forms DIR-12, INC-7, and INC-22.
- Pay prescribed registration fees to the ROC.
- The company must register for the commencement of business certificate after receiving ROC approval.